The Lean Construction Blog is a nonprofit, educational blog with a mission to advance and promote Lean Construction around the world. Our goal is to spread knowledge about Lean Construction, encourage debate, create a knowledge sharing platform for the industry by the industry, develop a network of liked minded individuals, and inspire others to improve the way they manage their projects. The blog has been visited by more than 11,000 readers from all around the world and is still growing rapidly.
Now you have the chance to help promote Lean Construction and win a ticket to this year’s International Group for Lean Construction (IGLC) Annual Conference in Boston. By writing for the blog, you will be automatically entered into the contest. You can share your Lean case studies, best practices, and other insights from your implementation of Lean. We also encourage researchers to write a summary of their research papers in an easy-to-read blog post that can reach a larger audience.
Contest terms and conditions:
- The submitted post needs to follow the blog guideline. You can submit your post using the following page.
- The post needs to be approved by two of our editors to qualify for a free ticket.
- The authors of the first 5 approved posts will receive one ticket each.
- The ticket is only valid for the Tuesday event of the conference: Advances in Lean Design & Construction. Visit the conference page to learn more or to purchase your tickets to attend different conference events.
- The ticket does not cover transportation to/from the conference, accommodation or food.
- The contest period is from June 1 until July 8. Posts submitted after the deadline might still be considered for publishing, but will not be eligible for the contest.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.