This simple German word has permeated through every industry and has affected every corner of the world and is coming for construction next. Spencer will dive into a few construction projects he has personally helped deliver and show glimpses of why you cannot afford to miss this train. Not only projects that are being delivered between 20-50% faster; but safer, easier, and better.
In this webinar, Spencer will explain how Takt can enable construction 2.0, industrialization, innovation, prefabrication, continuous improvement, and inclusion. Imagine a not-too-distant future state of construction where:
- Saturday work is unheard of
- a 40hr work week is more than just the standard it is the expectation
- Work becomes easier and not difficult for people to perform
- Mothers and Fathers never miss baseball games due to work anymore
- Construction plans & schedules are based on production management not project management.
- Mental health, divorces, and substance abuse of the construction industry being the lowest
- Phones are still charged by the end of the day because they are no longer ringing non-stop
Spencer will go into detail how Takt can help achieve these goals and more..
Earn AGC-CM Lean Continuation Education Credits
AGC recognizes this webinar as quality Lean Construction content and it qualifies for 1.5 hours of AGC CE credit. All attendees can forward the receipt of the webinar to AGC and have the webinar count towards renewing their CM-Lean certificate.
Everyone needs to register in order to attend the webinar. We will send out the webinar recording to everyone that registered. You may purchase our past webinar recording from the online store.